Farm Store Policy
1) Payments: We use a program called Farmigo to help manage the financial interactions between our customers and our farm. With it, Beaverland Farms’ customers have online access to their own accounts. We accept payment via Paypal (credit card) or check/cash on pick-up or delivery.
Subscription: You have the option of starting with a subscription, which will require you to pay ahead of time but give you discounts on all produce ordered. See Subscription Options for more information.
How do I get started? Head to our farm store by clicking FARM STORE. A quick account creation will allow you to quickly and easily sign up for a subscription or place an order. A confirmation of your account will be automatically emailed to you.
Refund / Credit: If you believe you deserve a credit for poor quality, damaged, or otherwise unsaleable produce, please email us. We will evaluate cases individually. Be sure to include what day/time you picked up the produce, how it was stored, and pictures if possible. We want to share the best quality produce possible, so your feedback helps us improve our systems and catch issues early on.
Referral Credit: We value your loyalty and would like to reward you for spreading the word. If you refer someone to our program, ask them to mention your name on signup, and we will give you a $10 referral credit.
Missed Pick-ups: Credit will not be given if you fail to pick up your order. If someone else will be picking up your order, please mention it on the order or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. With notice, you may always pick up your missed order at the farm within 1-2 business days.
Cancellation: To cancel your produce, send us an email. We understand that things come up suddenly, but if you can, please give us at least two days’ notice if you are cancelling.
Days and Locations: We harvest twice a week and currently offer 3 pickup locations on different days. See WHERE TO FIND US to learn more about the locations. Choose from:
Wednesday: Wayne State University Farmer’s Market (10 AM - 2 PM)
Friday: Brightmoor Artisans Collective Farmers Market (Friday 4 - 7 PM)
Saturday: Farmington Farmers Market (Saturday 9 AM -1 PM)
2) Subscription Options: We provide bonuses for customers who make larger payments, which act as credit for all future purchases, to help us finance the long term operation of our farm. 1 credit = $1 in our farm store
Small $100 | Medium $200 | Large $350: Options.
Small - For a payment of $100, get a 10% bonus. Your balance will be 110 credits.
Medium - For a payment of $200, get a 15% bonus. Your balance will be 230 credits.
Large - For a payment of $300, get a 20% bonus. Your balance will be 360 credits.
Autopay Option: If you choose the Autopay option, your account will automatically be charged again any time the balance falls below $25, and you will receive an email notification of the charge.
Manual Payment: If you prefer, you will still have the option to make manual payments. In this case, you will receive an email when your account balance is below $40.
SNAP/EBT: We can accept Bridge Card to pay for a pre-order. SNAP members will selected “Cash” at checkout, and SNAP/EBT can be accepted at market on most items.
3) Communication: Beaverland Farms sends a short monthly newsletter that subscribers receive via email. A searchable database of newsletters is also available online. The newsletter will announce any important changes in delivery schedule, prices, policies, etc. The newsletter is available on our website under NEWSLETTERS.
By agreeing to join our subscription, you are also agreeing to read email communications from us including:
· Notice of account balance below $40
· Missed pick-up notification
· Site changes / updates
· Special announcements (new items available in store, delivery changes due to holidays or extreme weather, etc.)
Please add email@example.com to your address book to protect our communications from spam filters.
We encourage customers to give us feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name on your account so that we can respond accordingly.
Pickup Location Etiquette: Beaverland Farms relies heavily on the partnership with our farmer’s market partners. Please observe the pick-up times carefully and be respectful to your farmer’s market rules.
Can we visit the farm? Yes. See VISITING THE FARM to review our policy on farm visits.